Career Development Centre is a Central Department of Mody University, responsible for the Training & Placement of the students of all the Faculties of the University. The department is functional throughout the year, in the interest of students.
- To assist students in identifying and developing their academic and career interests, and to set their short-term and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To generate the awareness in the students regarding future career options available to them.
- To groom the students with balanced set of technical skills, interpersonal skills and with a positive attitude towards life
- To arrange various training programmes for the students to make them 'Industry Ready', by the time they graduate from the Institute and enhance their employability in Job Market.
- To act as a seamless conduit between the industry and the Institute and provide quality technical manpower to suit every organizational need.
- To act as a single window nodal point for career counseling and higher learning.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employers.
- To set up the Training Infrastructure for conducting value added training programmes and enhance the employability of students
a. To arrange various students' training programmes, like:
i. On board training
ii. On Campus training
b. To arrange the semester internship and Campus Recruitment Process.
- Remote Internship
- Post Selection training
- Through the in-campus Laboratory setup by the concerned company
- Through our University set up
- To strive for Cent Percent Placement of the eligible students of all Faculties of the University.
- To serve the community at large by grooming highly efficient and competent professionals.